





to spend this cold night I will share stories of six people who behaved like a child's junior who had a school, haha
actually we do not like that you think all, because what, because we do not make six other people do not like us sixes (except for our seniors), but make us laugh classmates because we delinquency in schools, because it makes us laugh and others that very noble and fatigue could be a while off, if that does not laugh then we will get old (is it possible?) yes, probably because the laughter we can loosen tense muscles in ourselves.
but I do not know true or not, haha
okay I will introduce one of our one-sixes.
Name: Jeremiah rudi Panggabean
of the names already looks very scary, haha but she does not like you think, I will share about this person.
between the six of us miss him the most rare of the school, perhaps his most pious of us all, but he sometimes likes annoying with his nature was.
he love the girl (possibly his life only for girls).
he was delighted to meet girls, girls tempt.
anyway if he had seen a beautiful girl, like a cat to see fish, haha
Name: adi putra Hamonangan
haha, his name is hobo once, yes because he is the genuine hobo, he used to be called adi or putra or the Dolok too, haha why is he calling in Dolok, because of his father's name rather Dolok Saribu Dolok, already do not talk about other people, haha okay that very hypocritical of him is "an important tidap what smoking does not eat anything" but it was all a lie, haha usual stuff a young child.
maybe he's the most cool than others, although often really make people angry.
Name: Clynton Tambunan
hm.gue confused as to why should one clan to him, because he was the most ga can be set so people, Alay-rich behavior that make us like it if another way inferior to him, I'm willing minjemin her clothes for her use, for what.
because the clothes that she wears like beggars all, even though he was rich enough in terms of households, perhaps because of her former life.
but he often makes us laugh, haha
Name: Steven Christianto
this may be one of us who do not have the establishment and too hypocritical.
I do not know why he was so, he's just a lot of talk but no proof of this, everything he said was nonsense, but it was him quite fun too, and most cool if were playing, but I do not like if he started talking.
Name: Abednego (Abed bego)
haha, he's a stupid Chinese descent, she was a bit silly too, of our six of her most daring when talking with teachers, teachers who frequently cursed him, he is now smoking and I like the upset if he was smoking, probably because he was too silly, but he was quite fun too, as a matter of taking a decision he would have a neutral, if he said "I joined a crowded me", so to Abed bego haha
Name: Michael Arizona Tambunan
yes this is me, haha maybe I could be called chairman of the group itself,
I am fun person, and also funny, that people's opinions.
maybe that's true, haha I am very influential with this group,
for example if I did not go to school because of illness, maybe they do not hang out after school, so many of my own.
actually we do not like that you think all, because what, because we do not make six other people do not like us sixes (except for our seniors), but make us laugh classmates because we delinquency in schools, because it makes us laugh and others that very noble and fatigue could be a while off, if that does not laugh then we will get old (is it possible?) yes, probably because the laughter we can loosen tense muscles in ourselves.
but I do not know true or not, haha
okay I will introduce one of our one-sixes.
Name: Jeremiah rudi Panggabean
of the names already looks very scary, haha but she does not like you think, I will share about this person.
between the six of us miss him the most rare of the school, perhaps his most pious of us all, but he sometimes likes annoying with his nature was.
he love the girl (possibly his life only for girls).
he was delighted to meet girls, girls tempt.
anyway if he had seen a beautiful girl, like a cat to see fish, haha
Name: adi putra Hamonangan
haha, his name is hobo once, yes because he is the genuine hobo, he used to be called adi or putra or the Dolok too, haha why is he calling in Dolok, because of his father's name rather Dolok Saribu Dolok, already do not talk about other people, haha okay that very hypocritical of him is "an important tidap what smoking does not eat anything" but it was all a lie, haha usual stuff a young child.
maybe he's the most cool than others, although often really make people angry.
Name: Clynton Tambunan
hm.gue confused as to why should one clan to him, because he was the most ga can be set so people, Alay-rich behavior that make us like it if another way inferior to him, I'm willing minjemin her clothes for her use, for what.
because the clothes that she wears like beggars all, even though he was rich enough in terms of households, perhaps because of her former life.
but he often makes us laugh, haha
Name: Steven Christianto
this may be one of us who do not have the establishment and too hypocritical.
I do not know why he was so, he's just a lot of talk but no proof of this, everything he said was nonsense, but it was him quite fun too, and most cool if were playing, but I do not like if he started talking.
Name: Abednego (Abed bego)
haha, he's a stupid Chinese descent, she was a bit silly too, of our six of her most daring when talking with teachers, teachers who frequently cursed him, he is now smoking and I like the upset if he was smoking, probably because he was too silly, but he was quite fun too, as a matter of taking a decision he would have a neutral, if he said "I joined a crowded me", so to Abed bego haha
Name: Michael Arizona Tambunan
yes this is me, haha maybe I could be called chairman of the group itself,
I am fun person, and also funny, that people's opinions.
maybe that's true, haha I am very influential with this group,
for example if I did not go to school because of illness, maybe they do not hang out after school, so many of my own.
0 comments:
Posting Komentar